Top News Stories...
USA Wrestling and CPOW are releasing a new set of PSA's to support keeping wrestling in the Olympics, next up Olympic Bronze medalist Clarissa Chun....
Oklahoma State wrestlers Coleman Scott and Jordan Oliver and Coach John Smith discuss the 2013 World Team Trials being held in Stillwater, Okla. June 21-22...
Matguard USA is a leader in skin disease prevention products based in Red Bank, NJ. Its products are used by wrestlers nationwide and numerous leading wrestling programs....
USA Wrestling and CPOW are releasing a new set of PSA's to support keeping wrestling in the Olympics beginning with Actor Mark Ruffalo...
TheMat.com North American Women's College Poll
Ranked By North American Coaches
Rank/College/location/pts./ranking last poll|
1. Simon Fraser Univ./British Columbia, Canada (5), 100 pts.
2. Univ. of Calgary/Alberta, Canada, 95 pts.
3. Cumberland College/Kentucky, USA, 90 pts.
4. Missouri Valley College/Missouri, USA, 83 pts.
5. Brock Univ./Ontario, Canada, 72 pts.
6. McMaster Univ./Ontario, Canada, 71 pts.
7. Univ. of Saskatchewan/Saskatchewan, Canada, 68 pts.
8. Lakehead Univ./Ontario, Canada, 64 pts.
9. Pacific Univ./Oregon, USA, 50 pts.
10. Univ. of Manitoba/Manitoba, Canada, 47 pts.
11. Menlo College/California, USA, 44 pts.
12. Univ. of Minnesota-Morris/Minnesota, USA, 40 pts.
13. (tie) Univ. of Western Ontario/Ontario, Canada, 36 pts.
13. (tie) Lassen College/California, USA, 36 pts.
15. Queens College/Ontario, Canada, 30 pts.
16. Univ. of Alberta/Alberta, Canada, 26 pts.
17. MacMurray College/Illinois, USA, 24 pts.
18. Univ. of Regina/Saskatchewan, Canada, 19 pts.
19. Univ. of Guelph/Ontario, Canada, 18 pts.
20. Douglas College/British Columbia, Canada, 11 pts.
Also receiving votes: Concordia Univ./Quebec, Canada, 8 pts.; McGill Univ./Quebec, Canada, 6 pts.; Univ. of British Columbia/British Columbia, Canada, 5 pts.; Memorial Univ./Newfoundland, Canada, 4 pts.; Univ. of New Brunswick/New Brunswick, Canada, 3 pts.
First place votes in parenthesis.
Selected by a panel of women’s college coaches, with three from Canada and two from the United States. Eligible for ranking are college varsity and club women’s wrestling programs.
Publication dates: Nov. 26; Dec. 20; Jan. 25; Feb. 25; March 25
Copyright 2003 by USA Wrestling and TheMat.com.